1. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser – This is one of the most gentle cleansers there is. It can even be used on babies – it is that gentle.
2. Philosophy Purity Made Simple – The ones step facial cleanser removes even the most stubborn liners and mascara with the smallest pea sized amount and leaves skin feeling super soft and supple.
3. Clinique Liquid Facial Soap – Very mild and great on the skin. It removes oil and makeup and leaves skin feeling very clean without feeling stripped like most other soap type products do.
4. Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm – Melts away makeup and impurities from the skin as it deeply moisturizes it. It feels almost like a facial when using. It is very lux and smells divine.
5. Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash – Leaves skin feeling super clean – like deeply clean, yet it is truly gently.
6. Aveeno Ultra Calming Foaming Cleanser – This gentle foaming cleanser is perfect for very dry and sensitive skin.
7. Fresh Soy Face Cleanser – Great to get rid of makeup.
8. Philosophy The Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash – This cleanser takes regular washing to the next step as it is an exfoliating wash. Use this in the shower every two days to keep my skin cells turning over. It is gentle yet effective enough for even sensitive skins.
9. Clinique Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser – Gentle, but works well on oily skin
10. Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser – This is a great deep cleanser that warms as you use it. It de-clogs the pores and does what you think it does — gets the gunk out. Perfect for a once a week deep clean.